Braum ® - Pair of Black-Grey Fabric Microsuede Mixed S8 Series Racing Seats with Black Stitches (BRR3-BKGY)
Pair of BRAUM Black-Grey Fabric / Microsuede Mixed Sport Reclining Seats with Black Stitches (BRR3-BKGY), S8 Series.
- Frame: Strong, lightweight powder coated tubular steel frame
- Front: High Durability Suede and Jacquard Fabric
- Back: High Durability Jacquard Fabric
- Stitching: High Tensile Strength Black Thread
- Injection molded foam
- Handle-type reclining mechanism
- Bottom mount style (will need vehicle-specific seat brackets)
- Comes with two seats and dual lock sliders for front-back adjustment
- 23 lbs. Each (without bracket or sliders)
- Fits up to 38” waist
- Sold as pair
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The S8 series racing seats are made with a high strength tubular steel frame and cushioned with injection molded foam, which contours to your body’s specific shape thanks to its heat-and-pressure sensitivity.
Finding a seat suitable for dual-duty use track and street is not an easy thing to accomplish. The seat needs to have enough bolstering to hold you in place during the most gruesome cornering, while still allowing you to enter and exit your vehicle without too much trouble. Fixed bucket seats are great for racing, allowing for almost no flex and glove-like fitment, but the ability to recline your seat is crucial for street use.
Enter the S8 series racing seats. They are tied with BRAUM ADVAN Series for the highest and most aggressive bolstering in lineup, but are only offered in high-friction cloth: jacquard fabric with suede accents. These features make the S8 series seats the most suitable of BRAUM reclining seats for track use. Suede and jacquard fabric offer an unparalleled amount of friction to prevent sliding around your seat during hard cornering. They are also extremely comfortable and soft to the touch.
- It is the customer's responsibility to compare the seats dimensions with the vehicle's internal space (Please refer to the photo with dimensions).
- Aftermarket racing seats may be incompatible with modern SRS airbag systems. Though there are ways to bypass the airbag system, BRAUM will not be held liable for any complications that may arise from this. Please be aware of this fact before purchase and installation.
BRAUM is a name synonymous with functionality, high quality, and affordability. BRAUM Offers racing seats, seat brackets, harnesses, harness bars, and accessories to equip every enthusiast with the safety, performance, and peace of mind needed to succeed on and off the track. BRAUM products are designed in the United States, made in ISO certified factories, and inspected and assembled in the United States to ensure that each product meets their high expectations while they pass down the savings to you.
- Additional Information
Item Availability Discontinued Fits on Universal - Fits all Vehicles Color Black & Grey Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits on: Universal - Fits all Vehicles
User Reviews (0)