Braum ® - Pair of Black Leatherette Carbon Fiber Mixed Advan Series Racing Seats with Black Fabric Inserts and Black Stitches (BRR2-BKBK)
Pair of BRAUM Black Leatherette / Black Insert Fabric, Carbon Fiber Mixed Sport Reclining Seats with Black Stitches (BRR2-BKBK), ADVAN Series.
- Frame: Strong, lightweight powder coated tubular steel frame
- Front: High Durability and Scratch Resistant Leatherette, Jacquard Fabric and Anti-Slip Material
- Back: High Durability and Scratch Resistant Carbon Fiber Look PVC
- Stitching: High Tensile Strength Black Thread
- Injection molded foam
- Handle-type reclining mechanism
- Faux carbon fiber fabric backing
- Bottom mount style (will need vehicle-specific seat brackets)
- Comes with two seats and dual lock sliders for front-back adjustment
- 23 lbs. Each (without bracket or sliders)
- Fits up to 38” waist
- Sold as pair
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The ADVAN series racing seats are designed for those who like to have their cake and eat it too. With the ADVAN series seats you don’t have to choose between practicality and performance. Like the rest of the BRAUM lineup, the ADVAN series seats offer street-friendly features like an easy to adjust, handle-type reclining mechanism, as well as easy to clean and aesthetically pleasing leatherette. All this in a track-friendly package, with features like strategically placed anti-slip fabric and high thigh bolsters the most aggressive in our lineup. Like the other seats in BRAUM’s lineup, the ADVAN series seats are also made with high strength steel tubular frames wrapped in our proprietary heat and pressure sensitive injection molded foam for a one of a kind fit and unmatched comfort. The result is a seat with all the benefits of a seat made for the street the looks, durability, and ease of maintenance of leatherette and the convenience of a reclining mechanism as well as the benefits of a track-oriented seat, like high-friction jacquard fabric for high-contact areas (back and legs) and aggressive bolstering. The ADVAN series seats are track ready without requiring track exclusivity, still allowing for effortless ingress and egress.
- It is the customer's responsibility to compare the seats dimensions with the vehicle's internal space (Please refer to the photo with dimensions).
- Aftermarket racing seats may be incompatible with modern SRS airbag systems. Though there are ways to bypass the airbag system, BRAUM will not be held liable for any complications that may arise from this. Please be aware of this fact before purchase and installation.
BRAUM is a name synonymous with functionality, high quality, and affordability. BRAUM Offers racing seats, seat brackets, harnesses, harness bars, and accessories to equip every enthusiast with the safety, performance, and peace of mind needed to succeed on and off the track. BRAUM products are designed in the United States, made in ISO certified factories, and inspected and assembled in the United States to ensure that each product meets their high expectations while they pass down the savings to you.
- Additional Information
Item Availability In Stock Fits on Universal - Fits all Vehicles Color Black Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits on: Universal - Fits all Vehicles
User Reviews (1)
Awsome customer service. Thanks. .. by pcs.elec (5/11/2017)