Mito Auto ® - Switch Style Light Control For HomeLink V5 (60-HMLKSWITCHMOD)
Monitor and control a lamp or other electronic device using in-vehicle HomeLink, Fits into any standard large opening faceplate, Control with included remote, HomeLink, Smartphone (when using with MyQ app and accessories) and directly on wall.
- Fits into any standard large opening faceplate (not included)
- Turn light on and off by remote (included), HomeLink V5, Smartphone (when using with MyQ app and accessories) and directly on wall.
- Light Switch Style
- Manufacturer Part Number: WSLCEV
- Dimensions: 4" x 1.75" x 1.75"
- Works with HomeLink V5, Chamberlain, LiftMaster and Craftsman.
- HomeLink V5
- Will program directly from HomeLink to light module. No MyQ required.
- Systems other than Chamberlain, LiftMaster or Craftsman will require a repeater kit to properly activate the lighting control from the HomeLink module in the vehicle.
- Smartphones: These modules will require a MyQ accessory to operate from your smartphone.
MITO Corporation was founded in 1974 to satisfy a market need for a consistent, high quality sales and distribution service for premium market electronic goods. MITO's goal is to offer quality products from quality vendors. They are proud to represent to the Automotive Aftermarket industry what are traditionally Original Equipment products. Products from companies like Gentex, MUTH, and Johnson Controls Inc.
MITO is proud of its record of providing and maintaining high quality in both product and service. This is accomplished through a tight product quality assurance program to guarantee specification, conformance, and reliability. The quality program is controlled from receipt, customization, inspection, and distribution of all products to agreed delivery schedules.
- Additional Information
Item Availability Discontinued Fits on No Warranty 1 Year Warranty Color No
Fits on: No
User Reviews (1)
excellent communication, honest seller easy to deal with by yard_sale_shopper (12/31/2017)