Viair ® - Check Valves
- P/N 92823 - 1/8" NPT (Male) to 1/8" NPT (Female) (Outer Diameter 12mm)
- P/N 92824 - 1/8" NPT (Male) to 1/8" NPT (Female) (Outer Diameter 16mm)
- P/N 92825 - 1/8" NPT (Female) to 1/8" NPT (Male) (Outer Diameter 16mm)
- P/N 92831 - 1/4" NPT (Female) to 1/4" NPT (Male)
- P/N 92832 - 1/4" NPT (Male) to 1/4" NPT (Female)
- P/N 92833 - 3/8" NPT (Female) to 3/8" NPT (Male)
Check valves keep high pressure from causing high amperage restarts. VIAIR check valves are designed to ensure that air can only flow one way through them. They usually sit between the air tank and an air compressor to prevent tank pressure from leaking back through the air compressor. VIAIR Corporation offers the most comprehensive line of fractional horsepower DC oil-less air compressors & air accessories for both the on-and off-road markets available anywhere. Our quality engineered compressors and components are also used in the OEM segment, and have become the industry standard for both 12-volt and 24-volt automotive aftermarket applications worldwide.
Use thread sealant for proper installation. Teflon tape is not recommended. Properly sealed, recommended torque for 1/8" is 10 ~ 11 ft. lbs. Recommended torque for 1/4" and 3/8" is 16 ~ 18 ft. lbs.
- Additional Information
Item Availability In Stock Fits on No Color N/A Warranty N/A
Fits on: No
User Reviews (0)